Buying men’s and women’s hair replacement systems online has become easier than ever. There are literally hundreds of options to choose from across the web. Finding the right company to order your hair replacement systems from is a whole different story. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell the difference between a great deal and a deal that’s too good to be true. By taking these 10 things into account when ordering a hair replacement system, you’ll have much better odds of actually getting what you order!
1. Look for a wide selection of products – Your hair replacement company should have a wide range of hair replacement systems available. If seem to be pushing only one or two models, this may be a sign they aren’t a truly serious business. As a consumer, you should be able to have a choice, and not be pushed into something you’re not sure about by a salesman.
2. Look for an attractive website – This may seem like it doesn’t matter, but think about it. A successful hair replacement company doing business on the Internet with many clients will want to put a lot of effort into making their site look great, so you can bet that you’re dealing with a more reputable company if their website looks up to date. Older, outdated websites may be a sign that the company is not very serious about doing business online. toupee
3. Look for a money back guarantee – On stock hair replacements there should always be a money back guarantee. Let’s face it, hair replacement is a personal thing, and there are a million factors that need to be in order for a hair replacement system to look perfect on your head. No company should be selling stock hair systems without a guarantee. The customer should always have the option to return the undamaged system for any reason.
4. Check out the fine print – This is basically an extension of #3. Some companies may have a money back guarantee, but you may also have to look closely to find the full details of their guarantee. Any hair replacement company throwing in a “catch 22” to their money back guarantee is probably doing so because they’re used to getting a lot of systems returned. Customers should always be able to return an unaltered stock hair replacement system with no questions asked!
5. Check out Shipping Costs – Sure there may be some hair replacement companies that seem to have their stock hair replacement systems significantly cheaper than other companies, but you may not find out until it’s too late that they’re padding their shipping charges. Regular Priority shipping for a single hair replacement system inside the US costs under $5.00. If you’re paying massive shipping charges, you may want to look for another company to do business with.