Laser Comb For Hair Loss: Learn The Theory Behind This Low Level Laser Therapy Technology
Fashion Alert! The best dressed, most accessorized, and perfect make-up job is all for nothing if your hair style is washed up! That’s right ladies, your hair is the most important part of your appearance. It can define you as classy, fun, sophisticated, or sexy. Unfortunately, it can also deem you dull, boring, messy, or lazy. Make sure you make the right first impression.
Who needs a high end hair salon? Not you! By learning a few hair secrets or techniques, you can manage your way to great hair. From shampooing to drying, styling to flaunting, you will learn how to accentuate your positives and thus show off your beautiful features. That’s right, you yourself can take control of your hair styling and ensure that you are looking attractive and fashionable when you step out your door.
By employing some of these basic tips, you’ll be on your way to hair care independence. Say goodbye to the “bad hair day”.
Basic Hair Care Tips
• Brush your hair with a wet hairbrush. This will reduce the amount of static electricity.
• Before applying shampoo, be certain that your hair is fully wet. Not moist, but soaking wet. This will minimize the possibility of breakage. Squeeze about a one inch dollop of shampoo into your palm and rub it between both hands. When adding it to your hair, do not lather longer than thirty seconds.
• When finished shampooing your hair, rinse with cold water, but not too cold. This technique will help to seal in moisture.
• When applying natural oils to your hair, massage the oil into your scalp. Bend over so that your hair hangs off your head, and brush your hair back to front. Do this until the scalp start to tingle a bit. Finish by using your fingertips to massage the scalp again. hair care
• Take advantage of styling gel. When you desire that “wet look”, apply gel after styling to hold the styled hair in place. Once the gel dries, it will still have that “wet” appearance.
• To add life to a dull permanent, spray your hair with water. The moisture mist will create curls that you can then gently style with your fingers.
• Watch your diet. Eating the wrong foods can negatively affect your hair. For example, eating a lot of cholesterol and fats can result in dull, boring, and lifeless hair.
• Fight back against buildup from hair spray, gels, and conditioners. If your hair tends to get gunky from repeat use of such products, try mixing baking soda with your shampoo. Add 1 tablespoon to your regular shampoo once a week. That’s easy enough. Rinse and dry as normal.
• After coloring your hair, wait at least 48 hours before washing it. By waiting to shampoo your hair, you are allowing time for the color to be sealed in.
• Do not brush wet hair. Instead, use a comb. Brushing wet hair causes it to break, and no one wants the unsightly look of hair breakage.
• Before blow drying your hair, be sure to towel dry it first. It will save time and cut down on the amount of heat that you subject your hair too. This will reduce the damage to your hair that results from too much heat.